It's been a beautiful week! We've had several days in the upper 70's and low 80's along with tons of sunshine! The kids and I have enjoyed playing outside. Tyler has even been practicing his spelling words on the sidewalk! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
5. Last week was Spring Break and I took advantage of the extra time home to start round 2 of potty training. Bailey has done really well and even went 3 straight days both day and night this week with no accidents! But all this 'your a big girl!' and clapping stuff has really started to go to her head. All of a sudden she thinks she needs/can do EVERYTHING by herself.
4. I took Bailey to the store to buy her some new 'big girl undies' and she picked out My Little Pony. She wanted them on as soon as we got home. It took her a minute to really look at them but once she did, her eyes got as big as quarters and she said 'WOW!' while pointing to the pony and smiling!
3. We've been watching Splash on TV. If you haven't seen it yet, it's a reality show where celebrities and former sports stars compete against each other diving. Last week they partner dove. 2 of the ladies stepped up to interview before their dive and Tyler said "I like those 2 girls!"
2. I cleaned the hermit crab cage out and left it on the table in the dining room for a few minutes. Bailey climbed up on a chair to peek at them. I told her not to touch because they would bite (I know, I know, they pinch. But she wouldn't understand that!) She spent the next 10 minutes telling them "No, no bite puppies."
1. Tyler and I were watching the Tigers play on TV. He said in a very series voice "Mom, sometimes my baseball team is on TV too. We're going to be on TV Saturday."