5. I may or may not have taught Bailey how to put her hand out and say "Money peeeeeaaas Daddy!" Training her early.
4. Bailey was walking through the kitchen and walked straight into a wall. No worries, she bounced off but played.it.out.
3. My brother's birthday was on Monday so I had Tyler call to tell him happy birthday. It was a nice break. Tyler talked his ear off for about an hour. I think we'll be calling Uncle Curt more often!
2. Bailey gets mad at my hair. She refuses to lay on my shoulder unless I move my hair out of the way.
1. Tyler has a friend at school who's mom has been subbing. They've been getting their early which T loves because it gives him someone to play with while Mommy preps for the day. When I woke him up at 5:45 to eat breakfast the other day he said "Mom, we better hurry up cause I'm loosing play time with A!"