5. Bailey loves to play chase, especially around the dinning room table. But, she's a fast little stinker. So the only way to catch her is to stop mid-run, turn around, and go the other way. The other day I was doing just that when she stopped mid-run and went the other way. And now my game is ruined. She.figured.it.out!
4. Tyler decided he wanted pizza rolls for dinner tonight. Fine by me, no cooking neccessary (other than a few seconds in the micro of course). While doing dishes, I hear, 'Hey, you stole that!' and turned around to find her crawling across the table happily holding one of Ty's rolls.
3. Bailey thinks the baby at daycare is her very own living baby doll. Enough said.
2. On the first day of t-ball coach told Tyler to go get a bat and helmet. Instead of going to the dugout like everyone else, he ran off the field and over to the playground (which was only a few feet away) to find me and desperately request for a helmet and bat. Only my boy...
1. Brandon was tucking Bailey in while I tucked Tyler in Wednesday. He told her he loved her and she said 'wuv too!' for the first time (I heard it too, so I know he wasn't telling stories). I went in and told her I loved her, her reply, 'Bye!'
Have a good weekend!