5. Bailey was throwing her usual tantrum last night because she didn't want us to put her PJ's on. She ran away toward the front door (which happens to have a tile floor) and threw herself on the floor. Plans changed once she realized how cold tile floor is on a bare belly!
4. We still have the paci. I just can't take it away yet. But we are down to just 2 because she keeps loosing them. I got her up one morning and there was only 1 in her crib. I spent all day keeping an eye out for the missing paci but never found it. The next morning I picked up her cabbage patch baby and found the missing paci as well as several legos had been stuffed into the doll's pjs.
3. Tyler got a DS for Christmas and will not put it down. Bailey has confiscated his old Mobigo so she can play copycat. When the DS comes out, she finds the Mobigo. Wherever Tyler is playing it, Bailey is right next to or behind him.
2. Socks have become an obsession. No one can wear them or they will be removed by a very stubborn toddler. What makes it worse? Once your socks have been removed, she then finds it completely necessary to look through all of your toes at the sock fuzz and say "Ewwwww!"
1. Tyler randomly walked past Bailey and hit her. I said "Don't hit her. She isn't your own personal punching bag!" His response, "Well she looks like it!"
Have a great weekend!