5. I took the kids to the mall to get Bailey some new shoes. Upon walking into the shoe store, Bailey's eyes became as big as quarters, her jaw hit the floor, and she immediately began pointing yelling "that" while kicking her feet. This.child.is.all.girl.
4. Brandon gave Bailey a poptart that had a snowman on it. She refused to eat it and instead spent the morning talking to the snowman and giggling.
3. Bailey loves to copy everything, everyone, ALL the time. While on a trip to the store:
Tyler coughed-Bailey coughed
Tyler cleared his throat-Bailey cleared her throat
Mommy laughed-Bailey fake laughed
2. I decided tonight that I wanted to rent a movie from the local red box machine for the first time (sad, I know). This is how the conversation went: Tyler- "Mommy, what's the red box?" Mommy- "You'll see." Tyler (In a super cute little boy/girly voice)- "I'm e-scited!"
1. Tyler made honor roll for 1st quarter!! This teacher/mom is super excited! On the way home from school on the afternoon that his teacher sent home the invite Tyler says in a super depressed voice "Mom, I'm still on a roll." Me-"When are you going to be off of the roll?" Tyler-"I don't know."
Have a great weekend!