I began the week by going to urgent care to be treated for a severe sinus infection and was crossing my fingers hoping that I would be healthy enough to enjoy Thanksgiving with my family that had made the 14 hour journey to visit. Thankfully the nice lady prescribed antibiotics and they worked! We had a great time at my parents house in SC.
5. Bailey pointed to a can of Coke and said "pop" clear as day! I'm pretty sure she wanted some...
4. Brandon yelled at Bailey for hitting Tyler. So she walked over and pinched me. I don't see how this is fair.
3. We went Christmas tree shopping today! Bailey loved every minute of it. She walked up to each tree, touched it with 1 finger, yelled "tree", and then happily squealed and moved on to the next tree!
2. After the novelty of touching each tree wore off, Bailey began an amusing game of chase me in a circle around the tree with Mommy.
1. Daddy farted and said "shoooo". Bailey lifted his shirt and tried to check his diaper. :o)
Have a great weekend!