5. It's been a little chilly here lately so Bailey has been wearing blue jeans. This is an AWESOME thing because apparently when you wear blue jeans and your 17 months old, you can't lift your leg up high enough to climb on top of the couch!
4. Bailey was sitting on my lap and I rubbed her back for a minute. When I stopped, she lifted her shirt and complained that I quit.
3. I needed to talk with the assistant principal at school one afternoon and left Tyler in the office. When I got done I found that he had been brought into the Principal's office. She was cracking up and explained this conversation:
Secretary: Tyler! Are you in trouble? Your in the Principal's office!
Principal: Tyler, do you want some fruit snacks?
Principal: Are you sure your mom won't get mad? I wouldn't want her mad at me.
Tyler: Yeah cause then you'd have to come sit in this chair (referring to the principals chair).
2. Apparently I tell my kids at school to sit criss-cross applesauce a little too much. One afternoon while they were sitting in their chairs working a little too loudly I told them to "Please sit down criss-cross applesauce in your seat with a bubble in your mouth." One of my boys says "Mrs. Stickney, it's really hard to sit criss-cross applesauce in your chair!" I looked at him and sure enough, he was giving it a go! Oops, I hadn't even realized I said it!
1. Brandon told Tyler to open his ears and listen. This is how Tyler responded:
Have a great weekend!! :0)