It's been a busy week! We're heading home from our vacation in the morning and are hoping the return trip will be better than the trip up!
5. LMFAO was on Good Morning America one morning. Tyler began singing the song "I'm Sexy and I Know It" word for word and copying their every dance move.
4. Tyler and his cousins spent a lot of time playing outside. I commented on how beat up Tyler's ankles had become and he frantically began looking all over his arms attempting to find his ankles.
3. Tyler hasn't been exposed to much water in his life and is terrified of getting it in his face. North Carolina isn't known for an abundance of lakes like Michigan. We took Tyler to his Uncle's pool on our vacation which he enjoyed. Ty's step-grandpa stopped by for a quick visit and tossed Tyler into the deep end. He popped up in seconds and if looks could kill.....
2. My spider-man obsessed son...... It's been over 100 degrees in Michigan this week. We stopped by the campground to visit my Grandma in this heat. Little man decided he needed to show off and paraded around our campsite with his costume.
1. Grandma's camper was sitting out of level and Brandon was being kind enough to help her out. While trying to turn the jack which wasn't easy since everyone was still in the camper, Tyler shouted "come on dad use your man muscles!!"
Have a great weekend!!