Both kids have been sick this week so finding 5 laughs has been quite the challenge!
1. Everyone Tyler meets gets to hear about his birthday. He proudly explains that his birthday is today to anyone that will listen. I quickly correct him and say what day was really his birthday to which he responds, "but mom, my birthday is a lot of days!"
2. This one comes from daycare. In an earlier post I mentioned that Bailey has become very interested in babies. I was informed at daycare there is a new baby. Whenever someone sits on the couch to hold the baby, Bailey climbs up next to them and puts her arms out to hold the baby too. The baby's mom let her hold her one day this week and Bailey gently rubbed the baby's face. She's sweet, when she wants to be!
3. I decided to paint my toes this week. Obviously I don't do it often because when I came downstairs Tyler was very concerned that there was something wrong with my feet because my toenails had suddenly turned green!
4. As stated above, my kids have been sick. Tyler has been telling everyone he passes that "I'm sick because a mean girl at daycare didn't sneeze in her elbow. She should sneeze in her elbow because it's the easy thing to do!"
5. Tyler's mouth sure is going to get him in trouble. At Walmart this week, he very loudly told me that the man behind us was chewing his gum with his mouth open and that it was rude.
Have a great weekend!!