With school winding down and trying to get all of the paper work finished for the year, I haven't had a lot of time. I'm a little behind on this, but here are Bailey's 1 year stats.
* Walking has turned into more of a run.
* She has begun communicating through gestures, mostly pointing.
* Her use of baby babble has really improved over the last several weeks. She seems to be trying to carry on a conversation that only she can understand.
* She now has 3 main words: Momma (which often sounds like Mommy), Dada, and pretty.
* She now has 4 teeth on top and 2 on the bottom.
* The copycat stage is in full force. Anything we do, she does.
* Weight: 17lb. 2 oz. Height: 29in.