Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Top 5 Saturday Laughs! 5-12-12

Here goes....

1.  Bailey has become very interested in baby dolls, stuffed animals with eyes, and pictures of babies. This week, she found her picture on the wall and held frequent conversations with it in Bailey language.

2.  Tyler has been practicing his songs for preschool graduation next week. His favorite song goes like this, "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United Steak of America..." I love that boy!

3.  Bailey has begun  hugging anything she can get her hands on, most recently was her big purple ball.
4.  I wore a necklace this week (which I don't do often). Bailey immediately noticed it and started to play with the charm. I told her it was pretty. She then looked at me thinking about this information and then began to look for a bow in her hair. It took me a minute, but I realized that I always tell her when I put them in her hair that they are pretty. To top it off, she looked right at me and said "pretty" several times (which was her 4th word). This child is 100% girl!

5.  I came home from work Thursday and Brandon had already picked the kids up from daycare. Bailey was up in her crib taking a nap so I went to get her and Tyler followed. I immediately noticed that she had a large goose egg on her forehead. When asked about it, Tyler responded with "she was walking in the kitchen and just decided to smack her head on the floor mom."  He is obviously not good at lying. I asked Brandon about the large mark and he said that Tyler was carrying her around the house before nap. Tyler eventually confessed that he dropped her on the hard kitchen floor. Oh, the things this boy does to his sister!

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I love the steak, that seriously cracks me up :)

    Bailey and her pretties - too adorable!!

    You'll be thankful that Tyler isn't a good liar later in life, I hope he holds on to that characteristic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always appreciated!