With Tyler gone at Grandma's house for the week, I was afraid that I would be short on laughs this week. Thankfully, Bailey decided to keep us entertained!
5. While reading on the couch, Bailey walked over with a diaper and wipes in one hand, and waving her other hand in front of her nose saying shoo. I'm pretty sure she was trying to tell me something???? ;-)
4. Bailey is right in the middle of an obsession with doors. They must be closed. ALL of them, ALL the time. Unfortunately for her, she often forgets what side of the door she should be on and ends up in a dark room and can't get out.
3. Brandon is typically in charge of grocery shopping since the best time to do it here is Sunday mornings before 7:00 AM and I refuse to get up that early. We decided this week since we didn't need much to go together which meant that Bailey came too, and that was a mistake. Her current favorite food is doughnuts which happen to be in the back of the store, where we began our shopping. Brandon put a bag in the cart and for the rest of the trip she screamed at the top of her lungs because she wanted to eat them. Let's just say she won't be invited on the next trip to the grocery store.....
2. This is more cute than funny. Bailey was sitting on my lap and I told her I loved her. She smiled , then gave me a kiss and a hug.
1. Bailey's newest word is dog. She loves to point at them and yell dog whenever she sees on. We went to the Greenville zoo with Grandma and Tyer. She cried through most of it but became very excited at the site of their farm animal petting zoo. She immediately spied the goat and yelled "dog, dog, dog!"
Have a great weekend!! :-)