Bailey decided a few months ago that it was time for her to potty train. Yes you read that right, my then 20 month old daughter decided it was time for her to potty train. round 1 didn't work out so well (if I knew how to link that post I would, but I don't so sorry). She was pretty close to getting it, and then got the stomach flu. I waited a couple of months and tried again over spring break. She is most of the way there (still having an accident or 2 here and there). But part of me really wishes I wouldn't have listened to her! Here is my list of the top 5 reasons why I shouldn't have potty trained!
5. Taking her to the bathroom every 20 minutes, takes.a.lot.of.time.
4. We have gone through a ridiculous amount of hand soap! I knew the foamy stuff was fun, but really?
3. The toilet paper, oh the toilet paper! I'm all for letting her grow-up but seriously kid, must you do everything yourself!?!
2. Public trips, are not so much fun anymore. She still can't hold it for more than 2 seconds so we always put her in a diaper when we go out. Now, she LOUDLY exclaims what she has done in her diaper when she does it for the world to hear! This of course after crying for a minute before doing so because she knows she's not supposed too.
1. 4 people, 1 downstairs toilet, enough said.