5. Tyler has become a great helper at school. He happily sharpens pencils, cleans tables, and passes out papers. For every teacher in the building, except mom.
4. Brandon bought a case of Pepsi to fulfill my daily caffeine fix for the week. We normally are Coke drinkers, but hey, I'll take the caffeine from Pepsi over none any day. Tyler asks every morning if he can have a 'Petski'. I tell him it's a Pepsi and he repeats, 'That's what I said, a Petski!'
3. My darling daughter loves to eat. Except at breakfast, lunch or dinner. Instead, she spends her day asking for a 'nack'. ALL. DAY. LONG!
2. Bailey had a bowl of grapes for her 'nack' one night. I stole one from her and she said 'Hey!'. I took another and she said 'Hey!' Repeat about a dozen times. Then she walked away from me with her bowl.
1. I was talking to Tyler about t-ball this week. He told me, "Mom, I don't want to be the catcher guy, or the whacker guy. I want to be the bad guy. You know the one with the mask and all the pads that sits down like this (demonstrates)." Obviously his coaches have their work cut out for them!
Have a great weekend!