5. There is a new baby at daycare. When I went in the house to pick Bailey up on afternoon, she came running over to me saying 'baby, shhhhh!"
4. Bailey is determined to grow up WAY too fast. She's decided this week that she is too big for sippy cups. When she spills a little water out of her 'big girl' cups she proudly announces "Cup pee Mommy, cup pee!"
3. Bailey learned a new word last weekend, owie. It was cute, until Monday when she woke up sick. She spent the entire day complaining owie and pointing to random body parts. Her toes, her cheeks, her ears, her belly, a finger, her hair......
2. Tyler didn't make honor roll this quarter because he of his writing. He hates anything that involves fine motor and always has. I was talking to him about the importance of using finger spaces in between his words. He told me he did use finger spaces. I said his teacher told me he didn't to which he responded "She must be blind because I use them!" When did he become a teenager?
1. We have the best conversations when driving to school in the morning!
Tyler: Mom, next time when we go to the beach can I bring a red crayon?
Tyler: So I can draw a red X on the sand and find a buried treasure like the pirates do.
Me: I don't think a crayon will write on the sand.
Tyler: Well if it works on the sidewalk it should work on the sand.