Bailey has been keeping our household smiling these days. Probably because she's the only one getting naps in and the rest of us our too tired to be funny.... Enjoy!
5. Bailey and I were playing and I asked her to count something with me. I said, "1, 2, 3" and she immediately said "Go!" and ran away.
4. Bailey climbed up onto one of our dinning room chairs this week when we were getting dinner out on the table. I moved her to her high chair which resulted in immediate and hysterical screams while she pointed at the chair. Our high chair now has a new home in the garage...
3. Tyler had either a virus or the stomach flu early on this week. I asked him how he was feeling and he said his brain hurt.
2. I asked Bailey one night if she needed her diaper changed. She looked at me and ran. I followed her straight to the bathroom where she attempted to sit on the toilet.
1. Tyler was chilling in his bean bag chair watching a movie while Bailey and I shared a bowl of ice cream. He still wasn't feeling well and was refusing to eat. Bailey thought it was pretty cool that she was getting a special treat and Ty wasn't. Every bite I gave to her she ran across the room and put her face in front of his saying "mmmmmmmm!" Then she'd run back for more and do it again!
Have a great weekend!