Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Top 5 Saturday Laughs: 12-22-2012

5.  With Tyler in Kindergarten this year at my school, we often have interesting conversations during our 6:00 AM drive. One morning last week we had this one:
Tyler- "Mom, you're pretty."
Me- "Aw, thanks buddy!"
Tyler:  "That was a nice thing to say, right mom?"
Me- "It sure was."
Tyler- "You smell good mommy. And so does grandma. That was nice to say too wasn't it!?"
Me- "Yes it was. You're a sweet boy. Do you say nice things like this to your teacher too?"
Tyler- "But I don't know if she smells good."
Me- "Why not?"
Tyler- "Cause I don't give her hugs!"
 
Good to know my boy is saving all his love for Mom and Grandma!
 
 
4.  Bailey has figured out how to speak and get a response. This is a frequent occurrence in our home:
Bailey- "Daddy!"
Daddy- "What?"
Bailey- smiles "Daddy!"
Daddy- "What?"......
 
3.  Let the pretend play begin! Bailey told me her doll was "shoooo" took a wipe out of the box and began to clean the babies bottom.
 
2.  The dolls in our house have been pretty naughty lately, but don't worry because the toddler in our house has been taking care of the discipline! They have all been spanked, told no, and put in the corner.
 
1.  We took the kids to see Santa.
I'm not sure, but I don't think Bailey liked him this year?
 
Have a great weekend and a Merry Christmas!


8 comments:

  1. Hahah great Santa pic!

    I love when toddlers start to interact with talking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could sit and listen to her talk all day! :o)

      Delete
  2. Hahahah, too funny! The picture is just priceless. I was scared of Santa as a kid too, they could never get me near enough to him to get a picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! She loved him last year, so hopefully next year will be better...

      Delete
  3. Your conversations are hysterical! I love that he said you look pretty and then proceeded to say that is nice, no! LOL! HAHA- I don't know if she doesnt smell good. So cute!! We have a similar conversation in our house- Daddy, what, Daddy,what:) That santa pic is too much!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's always coming up with something interesting to say! I try not to giggle too hard as Bailey drives her Daddy crazy with her attempt at a conversation!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always appreciated!