5. We put up our tree this week and the kids help decorate. Well, they decorated the bottom of it anyway. All of the orniments somehow managed to make it up to the rest of the tree after they went to bed.
4. Bailey found the candy canes. The candy canes have now found the top of the tree.
3. The elf on a shelf has come to visit and Tyler has to let everyone know. The girls at school all get a daily update on where he found him that day.
2. Tyler went with me to Bailey's doctor appointment today. I'm mean, so I had them give him his flu shot while we were there and now he's not happy. On the way to the van he told me he didn't want to talk to me ever again.
1. While eating dinner one night, Tyler began screaming and crying hysterically. Turns out, he had a spider on his lap. It only took me 5 minutes of hugs to get him to settle down and then he refused to come back and finish his dinner. I think he might just take after his mom!
Have a great weekend! :o)