I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here and Christmas is right around the corner! I'm looking forward to spending extra days next week with my little ones and spending some time with my family that is traveling south for the holiday. I hope you enjoy our laughs!
5. While shopping at the local Walmart, Bailey and I overheard a mom a few aisles down from us yelling at her children for misbehaving. Bailey thinks she's the boss of everyone and began "helping" by shaking her finger and telling them "n-n-n-n-n-n!"
4. Tyler is working hard to learn his sight words for school. When we practice them, Bailey is usually trying to run off with the flash cards. One night this week she chose to join him instead. Her response:
say see: "Eh!"
say the: "Eh!"
say is: "Eh!"
say no: "n-n-n-n-n-n!" with the added finger shake
say my: "Eh!"
say to: "Eh!"
say go: (points to door) "G!"
say jump: thinks, stands up and jumps
3. Brandon was getting Bailey ready for a bath while I did some school work when he screams "She peed on me!" I.almost.died.laughing.
2. Tyler spent the tail end of last week and early this week getting over a virus that had him throwing up and running a fever for several days. He got up in the middle of the night last night and snuck into our bedroom. Brandon asked him what he wanted and he said "I want to snuggle. Look, I brought my puke blanket."
1. Tyler and Bailey were playing together in what we refer to as the playroom when Bailey began SCREAMING. You know, the ear piercing, I think my child might be seriously injured kind of scream? Here is our conversation:
Dad: "What did you do to her?"
Dad: "Yes, you did. What did you do to her?"
Tyler: "I just touched her."
Dad: "No way. Did you sit on her?"
Tyler: "No I just touched her, watch." (touches Bailey with one finger on the arm)
Bailey: immediately screams
Me: doubled over laughing
Have a fantastic weekend! :0)