5. I was looking for something in the back of the closet which contains no light. Miss thing decided to shut Mommy into the closet thus leaving me in complete black, in the back of the closet, with hands full of stuff. Eventually I figured out how to reach the door and open it back up just to have her repeat the fun.
4. Tyler and I "decorated" for Halloween this week. There is now a black cat on our mantel that Bailey insists says "arf arf".
3. Bailey and Tyler were running around the house and Bailey accidentally tripped. I of course asked her if she was okay, which led to her intentionally falling every 2 minutes for the rest of the evening. It must be a super awesome game though, since she has done it every night since. I think I may even give it a whirl?
2. I asked Bailey if she was ready for bed last night, so she ran over to the gate at the stairs and tried to rip it down. Dad asked where his kiss was so she threw her paci on the ground, ran toward him and made kissy noises the whole way. Sooo CUTE!
1. I may or may not have let a stink bomb go one morning in front of Tyler. Without missing a beat, Tyler said "Ewe gross, girls aren't supposed to fart. Daddy, let's make a sign."
Have a great weekend!