Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Top 5 Saturday Laughs: 9-29-12

5.  Bailey has a new trick! It's fantastic. She pulls out the dinning room chairs, climbs on, and then climbs on top of the table only to begin screaming because she realizes she is stuck. Before getting amd at getting stuck though, she will cover the table in salt and play with whatever else may be up there.
 
4.  Going along with number 5, I heard Bailey screaming one evening and went to find her. She climbed onto the toilet, then up onto the bathroom sink to check herself out in the mirror. When she finished, she realized she was yet again, stuck. I sure hope she learns how to climb down from stuff soon!
 
3.  I posted a few weeks ago that every question you ask Bailey she responds with a very eager head shake and a smile. Flash forward to this week and now every question you ask her gets the response of no!
 
2.  Tyler and I walked into school yesterday with a teacher friend of mine. He is always very considerate and holds open the door to the office for anyone going in or out. On this particular morning though, he was showing off for her by being a little bugger so I quickly corrected the behavior. His response, "Well fine, I'm not going to hold the door for you."
 
1.  Brandon came into the living room and sat on the floor with a plate of pizza and some ranch dressing. He turned his back for one second and turned back around to find Bailey doing this to his plate: 
 
Which resulted in this

Have a great weekend!
 


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness- Zane is now doing the same trick as she is! Climbs up and then can;t get off-lol! Oh, I so look forward to the no responses-I remember that phase vividly from Hayley! I love the pics of Bailey being sneaky. Such cute laughs. I am not sure if I told you but I LOVE her name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks! I people either love her name or they think I'm crazy for it. It seems to fit her though!

      Delete
  2. Too cute that she climbs up on things but can't get down! She sounds like a sweetie--and good taste with that ranch dressing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always appreciated!