Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Top 5 Saturday Laughs: 8-31-2012

It's been a very difficult day, and I figured I could use a few laughs. So, here is a piece of the craziness that I call my life.
 
5.  When asked if he behaved in school today, Tyler responded with "I was really, really, really, really, really, really, really good!"
 
4.  Bailey has figured out how to run in place and thinks it's the best thing ever!
 
3.  Bailey thinks the diaper champ is magic. Every time I change her she screams until I hand her the dirty diaper. She places it in the pail, and Tyler turns the handle for her. My kids are easily entertained....
 
2.  Brandon got the vacuum out one evening after Bailey decided to break her crackers up into a million pieces all over the carpet. Tyler, Brandon, and Bailey spent 10 minutes playing "who can suck up who's body part". Again, my kids (and apparently my husband) are easily entertained.
 
1.  Tyler got new light up shoes for school and wore them on Wednesday. Everywhere he went he had to stomp his feet to show off the lights. And every time he did it, Bailey was 2 feet behind him stomping her feet looking for lights on her shoes too. I think she might need some twinkle toes soon!
 
I hope you have a great holiday weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I think it sounds like a second pair of light-up shoes is definitely in order! Kids are so funny in those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute laughs. I will be back this week but I am glad to see your laughs. First off, I hope this week was easier! Haha Tyler is so cute with being really really good! LOL- both of my kids are deathly afraid of the vacuum. I love the suck up the vacuum part. So cute! B needs some of those shoes too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always appreciated!