Grandma wanted to get in a few more days this summer with Tyler before he starts Kindergarten so he spent most of his week in SC. It's been a quiet week with just Bailey and I, but we enjoyed some great (and much needed) girl bonding time. But, I was busy trying to enjoy my time with her and slaked a little on finding some laughs. These are the best I could come up with!!
5. Tyler is a very picky eater and Bailey will eat anything. Even strange things that kids aren't supposed to like. We went to O'Charlies for dinner this weekend and gave Bailey a variety of steak, chicken tenders and corn dogs. Instead, she chose to make a meal of A1 steak sauce. YUM!!
4. It's fun to watch Bailey pick up on socialization skills. This last week she spent copying everyone around her from coughs, to laughs, to cries.
3. I took Bailey on a shopping spree for some of that mommy/daughter bonding time. She spent the entire trip dropping things from the stroller just so she could use her newly discovered word "uh oh."
2. Bailey's favorite word of all time is ball. She wakes up saying ball and notices them EVERYWHERE!! She went crazy in the produce departement with all of the oranges, apples, pineapples, grapes, etc! One of her favorite balls, the giant red one in front of our local target.
1. I have been working on some baby gifts for a couple of friends. While at the kitchen table working on them I hear Bailey giggling. I look down to see her laying on the floor and touching a piece of fuzz with her finger. As soon as she got close to it, it would jump away causing more laughter to errupt! She spent 10 minutes playing with it, which is much longer then she ever plays with an actual toy!!
I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!