What a great last full week at home with the kids this has been. Okay, maybe I shouldn't have typed that since it brought tears to my eyes... Anyway, the kids defintally have made this summer wonderful and were plenty silly this week. I hope you enjoy our laughs!
5. I went to get Bailey up from one of her naps this week and when I walked in this is what I found:
-Blankets - out
-All 4 pacifiers - out
-All 3 stuffed puppies - out
-Diaper - out
-Sheets - very wet
I guess I waited a little too long this time. :-)
4. We are beginning a new reading program at school this year and I have been designated as my grade level's pilot teacher for the program. To prepare myself for this role, I have been very carefully reading and highlighting my resource book. Tyler watched me doing this one night and exclaimed "Mommy, why are you coloring in your book!?!"
3. Tyler decided to build a "fire" in the living room, which was a large pile of toys. A little while later I told him he needed to clean up the mess and he responded by telling me that "it was Bailey's idea." Cause everyone knows that the 15 month old is capable of coming up with this!
2. Tyler fell asleep on a bean bag chair watching cartoons one night and was snuggled up with one of his puppies. They are a security object that he is VERY attached too. They also cause a lot of arguments between him and Bailey. Bailey looked at him, gave him a hug, a kiss, took a puppy and ran as fast as she could!
1. Tyler is (and has been for a while) convinced that Dad's truck is a transformer. He will tell you that it only transformers when your not looking and that it's head is under the hood. Brandon changed out the fuel filters in it this weekend and came back in covered in gunk. Tyler's response, "Daddy, did your transformer poop on you?"
Have a great weekend!